We believe that your child’s first school experience should be one of discovery and adventure, building confidence that helps students love learning, while also helping students grow to love the Lord. You can trust that your child will receive a values-based education in which they will flourish academically and spiritually.
- Reading and math are taught through activities and games, both in large and small groups.
- Our religion curriculum, which permeates all of our instruction throughout Rochester Catholic Schools, focuses on the importance of daily prayer and follows the liturgical calendar of the Catholic Church.
- Science and social studies are taught through an exploration of God’s creation as revealed in nature and human community.
- Art, music, and literature focus on releasing our student's creativity while calling upon the creative Spirit of God living in them.
- Physical education is taught through the development of fine and gross motor skills fostered in the gym, playground, and classroom.