The purpose of the Home and School Association (HSA) is to support quality Catholic education for the children at Holy Spirit Catholic School through a collaborative volunteer/school network of communications and activities. The HSA works to promote the educational, spiritual, cultural, and social welfare of our school. In addition, the HSA provides support for the administration and faculty of the school.
The HSA serves many important functions including:
- encouraging and edifying the Holy Spirit community through social activities,
- enlisting, coordinating, and equipping volunteers to enrich student life,
- advocating and advancing academic and fundraising activities,
- providing support and contributions for annually budgeted activities
- championing programs and materials for the enhancement of our students and staff.
The HSA meets the second Monday of the month in the school library at 6:30 p.m. Monthly agendas are determined and meetings facilitated by the elected co-chairs of the HSA. Elections of new officers are held annually. Volunteer opportunities are available and advertised in the Holy Spirit Catholic School Weekly Broadcast throughout the academic year. We encourage every family to become involved either by volunteering, donating, attending, or providing ideas and input! Please feel free to contact one of our officers for more information.