St. Pius X campus - 1956
St. John the Evangelist campus - 1957
Began operating as one school in two separate campuses in the fall of 2006
St. Pius X campus serves students in preschool - grade 4.
St. John the Evangelist campus serves students in grades 5 - 8.
RCS Top 5 Technology Highlights
- SMART Boards in every classroom
- Technology Integration Specialists located at each school to support classroom curriculum and instruction
- iPads and computer carts for convenient student use, creating interactive learning environments
- Full wireless network coverage in each classroom
- Google Apps for Education, accounts for all staff, and all students in grades 4-12
The Rochester Catholic School system is a Christ-centered learning community that forms students who love, learn, and live their faith in service to others.