Every gift made to Rochester Catholic Schools has an impact on the quality of education and the experiences our students receive.
The Rochester Catholic Schools (RCS) Annual Giving Program is a system-wide initiative to be used in the areas of greatest need throughout RCS during the year the gift is received. A gift to the RCS Annual Giving Program helps bridge the financial gap between tuition and the actual cost to educate students at Rochester Catholic Schools.
The RCS Annual Giving Program at work in our schools:
- Supporting students in developing a personal relationship with Christ through prayer, worship, retreats, and studies - the core essence of an education at Rochester Catholic Schools
- Preparing students in preschool through grade 12 for lifelong learning with state-of-the-art classroom materials and curriculum
- Promoting service projects throughout the community encouraging students to embrace our Franciscan heritage
- Providing students with 21 st century skills and knowledge for success in a technological driven culture and future vocations
- Co-curricular activities that help children to build self-confidence and leadership skills outside the classroom while working in fellowship with others
- Professional development opportunities for teachers to be best prepared to meet the diverse needs of each student
- Overall campus improvements at all school sites, providing a safe and welcoming environment for students
We are grateful for your prayerful consideration to make a contribution to the RCS Annual Giving Program. Your gift today vitally impacts our children’s tomorrow, and makes possible a Christ-centered learning experience for each of our students to grow in mind, body, heart, and soul.
It is the goal of RCS to ensure that all children of God are blessed with the opportunity to receive a valuable Catholic education. The philanthropic support generated through the RCS Annual Giving Program is our number one priority throughout the academic year. This effort helps to fulfill the Rochester Catholic Schools mission to be a “Christ-centered learning community that forms students who love, learn and live their faith in service to others.”